Sunday, 24 May 2009

I lost my blog

Yup it just disappeared...
My confession: Not that it sadden me much. I 've barely written anythg there, just two lines.

For this entry, I want to write on the things that I've been doing lately. I'm not going to write about my work or my students or my friends or my family so that leave me with nothing much to write. Hmm... let me think.

Yesterday, I was in Penang, spent the weekend with my family at the Parkroyal, Batu Feringhi. Watch them ride the beach AVmotor, Jetskit and swim. Me, myself and I just sit in the shade and watch. I dont mind at all except for getting the few shades darker. Hm.. nothing major, I'll just find two hours after work and go for skin bleeching hehehe.

What else have I done. Hmmm.. oh yes.. I' ve made a hundred ringgit selling a piece of french lace that I bought from Bandung last year. The French lace looked so rich and out of Malaysia so I bought two sets - Apple green and Burgundy. When I got home, they looked like TOO RICH and too much for daily/ occasional wear. My beautician likes it though- for her bridal wear collection. I keep the apple green for own use. Well, if she says it is not elaborate enough for bridal wear, surely it is OK for a high table event. Both of us believed that we got the sale done at a very good price hehehe. Well, it is true for her 'coz even in KL such material is double the price. In relation to this sale, my sister has just sent two sets of her french lace, cheery red and brown for me to sell.

What else..? Hm..
I visited the Crocs outlet in Queensbay mall and check the price for the 12 pairs I bought last month in Hong Kong. Yes,I bought TWELVE pairs of Crocs. I am far from sinning; infact, looks like I' ve saved more than a thousand ringgit coz' each is sold for nothing less then RM160 here. That's about RM100 saving for each!! Gosh... these ppl really make money huh!! Oh yes, I also bought 6 pairs of sports shoes- 1Converse, 2 Nike and 3Skechers and these contributes to another thousand ringgit of saving. Hooo yeah.. I love shopping coz I help my family to save money hahahah!!

What else..
I bought airtickets to a few places at a very cheap price- so I believed.
But the tickets are non transferable so... cant sell them.. I guess just cross my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment